1. Why is it that Mr. Selfridge and his entire management staff are able to figure out that Miss Bunting is stuffing tiny bits of silk and lace up her petticoats, but a HUGE unmarked blue truck showing up twice a day escapes everyone’s notice?
2. In a city the size of London, don’t you think it’s a little improbable that Tony would just happen to be in the same building where Roddy took Rose to meet his artist friends?
3. Did anyone else think Roddy’s female friends looked like hookers?
4. What is with Harry’s mom’s accent? Sometimes it sounds Irish, sometimes American, sometimes like she’s about to have a stroke.
5. Do we hate Miss Ravelellius? Can’t decide.
6. The accessories department boasts 6,000 pieces of inventory and Miss Towler (who’s able to come up with brilliant ideas at the drop of a hat), so why can't anyone in the entire department come up with a single idea to present to Mr. Selfridge for promoting Anna Pavlova?
***Side note: The actress who played Anna Pavlova is a dead ringer for the real person:
|Anna Pavlova, the actress.|
|The real Anna Pavlova.|
7. How is Ellen Love managing to find and pay for all that cocaine she's snorting?
8. Regarding Victor: Why is it HIS job to check crates of eggs on the loading dock? Doesn’t that stuff usually get delivered to the back door of the kitchen? Odd.
9. Didn’t it feel SOOOO GOOD to watch Victor hit Agnes' and George’s dad?
10. Why were we shorted ten minutes in Episode 3? The actors’ commentary that filled the end was dull, dull, and more DULL!!
Enjoy your week and don’t forget to clap quietly like a real English lady!
If you have a 2nd -4th grade child in your life, Priscilla Willa chapter books would make a great gift! Available on Amazon and Barnes & Noble.